Solmeta GMAX-EOS GPS Receiver for Canon EOS 1DX, EOS 5D Mark III, 5Ds, 5Dsr, 6D(WG), 7D, 80D, 70D, 760D(T6s), 750D(T6i), 700D(T5i), 650D(T4i), 100D(SL1), 1300D(T6), 1200D(T5), M2, M
- Compatible with Canon GPS Receiver GP-E2, support Canon EOS-1D X, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5Ds, EOS 5Dsr, EOS 6D(WG), EOS 7D, EOS 80D, 70D, 77D, 800D(Rebel T7i), 760D(Rebel T6s), 750D(Rebel T6i), 700D(Rebel T5i), 650D(Rebel T4i), 100D(Rebel SL1), 1300D(Rebel T6), 1200D(Rebel T5) and EOS M2, M. All camera models have been tested.
- Dual-positioning systems: GPS mixes BeiDou (BDS) provide 20% more location accuracy than GPS alone, faster signal acquisition and more number of satellites visible. User can choose mixed or single satellite system.
- Records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation, direction, and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC)) as EXIF information to images when shooting.
- Measures Barometric or GPS/BDS altitude, user can choose their preferred altitude data base on actual environment. With the altitude value can be calibrated, the altimeter altitude is more accurate even with no GPS signals in door a room.
- GMAX-EOS supports two communication method. Mounted on hot shoe to connect OR use an special spiral USB cable to connect when use speedlite. The socket for cable connecting to camera is very professinal and stable.
Description : GMAX-EOS is a GPS receiver mounted on hot shoe of Canon DSLR Camera. It append Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, UTC and shooting Direction as EXIF information to images when shooting. LCD screen with size 38.5 x16mm/1.52 x0.63 in. It displays – Number of satellites used and signal strength – GPS data – Altitude (Built-in Barometer sensor to detect altitude real time even indoor a room) – Digital compass – Heading (very useful for sail and flight) – Pitch and Roll – Battery status GPS + Beidou(BDS) Fast signal acquisition and much more accurate positioning even possible inside an airplane or helicopter. Build in Altimeter Barometer Two kinds altitude data, one is from GPS, other is from barometric altimeter. User can select by setting. “Zero” altitude can be calibrated Compared with the altitude from GPS, altimeter altitude is more accurate. Indoor location Re-use the last information (Latitude, Longitude) when there is no GPS signal but the Altitude, Direction and UTC time are real t…